#4337 Marguerite Street, Vancouver, BC
- Property Value$5,188,000
- Property Address#4337 Marguerite Street, Shaughnessy, Vancouver, BC, V6J 4G5, Canada
- BasementFully Finished
- Parking2 cars
- Year Built1988
- Living Area5,452 sq.ft.
- Lot Frontage75 ft
- Lot Depth125 ft
- Lot Size Area9,375 sq.ft.
- Bathrooms3 full & 1 half
- School DistrictShaughnessy (Elementary), Prince of Wales (High Sc
#4337 Marguerite Street, Shaughnessy, Vancouver, BC, V6J 4G5, Canada
Situated on a gorgeous 75 X 125 (9375)lot, this custom built (1988) immaculately maintained Shaughnessy home is on one of the most beautiful streets in the neighborhood. The house is 5,615 sq. feet including the 2 car attached garage (perfect for Vancouver climate). Incredibly bright West facing back yard with pool, outdoor dining area, electric awning, and outdoor gas fireplace, ideal for entertaining and family. Multiple access points from inside the home, to the backyard from the dining room, as well as from the open concept kitchen and family room. This coupled with two interior stair cases shows well thought out architecture and further enhances the flow of the floorplan. Substantially renovated In 2011 with a major renovation of the upper two floors, including two new detailed staircases, new lighting, wiring, totally new custom designed kitchen and all new appliances, new family room with new gas fireplace, and entertainment centre, new laundry room and tile floor, new oak hardwood flooring throughout main floor rooms , lots of custom mill work, a new roof, outdoor fireplace, and painting inside and out totalling almost $500,000. Superb location to Vancouver's finest schools including : York House, and Little Flower Academy, as well as Shaughnessy Elementary and Prince of Wales High School. A great opportunity to own in the prestigious Shaughnessy neighbourhood.
· 4 bedrooms upstairs
· 1 bedroom and second family room with gas fireplace in basement/ lower floor
· 3.5 bathrooms, master renovated in 2002, main bathroom upstairs and powder room on main renovated in 2011
· Infloor hot water radiant heating system, original boiler and newer 60 gallon hot water tank.
· Double glazed low e type glass with wood trim windows. The wood french doors and surrounding windows in the back of the house, in dining room and kitchen are new as of 2011.
· Full irrigation system
· Sub zero fridge with cabinet material covering it, cabinet covered Miele d/w, double Fisher Paykel ovens, induction stove
· Two interior staircases from the main floor to upstairs.
· The office/den was newly renovated as well with new filing cabinets, hardwood flooring, storage cabinets, mantel and gas fireplace. As well under the foyer stairs is a large closet storage area with new organizing cabinets with shelving and drawers.
Listing Provided By
Re/Max Select Properties
- Kerrisdale and Shaughnessy Real Estate
- Phone: 604-737-8865
- Mobile: 604-803-9335
- Office Phone: 604-803-9335
- Fax: 604-737-8512
- Email: email@example.com
- Select Properties
- 250-4255 Arbutus Street
- Vancouver, BC
- V6J 4R1